Citra Git (2017/05/09) is released. This is the trunk of Citra Project. Citra is an experimental open-source Nintendo 3DS emulator/debugger written in C++. At this time, it only emulates a very small subset of 3DS hardware, and therefore is only useful for booting/debugging very simple homebrew demos. Citra is licensed under the GPLv2. Refer to the license.txt file included.
Citra Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #2696 from Subv/vfp_revert
Dyncom/VFP: Revert edf30d8 and fix the FPSCR getting invalid values.
* Dyncom/VFP: Strip the VFP_NAN_FLAG sentinel value when setting vfp exceptions.
* Revert “Remove `exceptions` parameter from `normaliseround` VFP functions”
This reverts commit edf30d84cc0e8299d61c98f5bb40a6428d1576bc.
* Merge pull request #2689 from yuriks/remove-disassembler
Remove built-in disassembler and related code
* Dyncom: Remove disassembler code
Had licensing issue around it, in addition to several bugs.
Closes #1632, #1280
* Dyncom: Tweak types and log formatting
* Remove unused symbols code
* Remove ability to load symbol maps
This was now mostly unused except by thread creation, which used a
symbol of the entrypoint, if available, to name the thread.
* citra-qt: Remove callstack widget
Appears to be currently broken, and given the complexity of doing this
for ARM code without debugging information, should probably be left to
an external tool or library. Use the GDB stub instead.
* citra-qt: Remove disassembler widget
It has performance problems, a very misleading UI, and is broken in
general. It has essentially been superceded by the GDB stub, but if we
wanted a built-in disassembler in the future it’d essentially need to be
rewritten from scratch anyway.
Closes #427, #1480