Play! Git (2017/05/10) is complied. Play! is an attempt at creating an emulator for the PlayStation 2 (PS2) console on the Windows platform. It is currently written in C/C++. It uses an instruction caching/recompilation scheme to achieve better performance while emulating the CPU.
Play! Git Changelog:
* Compatibility fixes (‘Metal Gear Solid 3’, ‘Puzzle Quest’ and ‘Super Bust a Move’ now boot).
* Fixed crash that could occur in Katamari Damacy.
* Fixed rendering issues with flat shaded polygons (occurring in Phantasy Star Generations, Ys 3 and probably others).
* [Android] Fix build date display.
* [macOS] Add .bin extension to file image selection dialogs.
* [iOS] Fix screen size setting for iPads.