Cxbx Reloaded Git (2017/07/11) is compiled. Cxbx-Reloaded is an emulator for running Microsoft Xbox (and eventually, Chihiro) games on Microsoft Windows. The project began life as a fork of Cxbx with added 64-bit support. Work is currently underway to backport some of the improvements from Dxbx. Cxbx-Reloaded is still pretty unstable, don’t expect it to run much at this point.
Cxbx Reloaded Git Changelog:
* Merge pull request #498 from LukeUsher/VBlank
VBlank timing improvements.
* Prevent the Windows timer resolution from being changed
* Use SwitchToThread rather than Sleep(0)
* Split VBlank calculation into it’s own function
* VBlank timing improvements.
A titles registered VBlank Callback is called after a (simulated) VBlank imterval has passed. This is better than current behavoir where it is incorrectly called multiple times per frame.
BlockUntilVerticalBlank has been updated to wait for the VBlank counter to increase, rather than wait a set amount of time. This is more accurate in cases where it was called later in the frame, it may not be correct to always wait a whole frames worth of time.