Stella Git (2017/07/10) is compiled. Stella is a multi-platform Atari 2600 VCS emulator. The Atari 2600 Video Computer System (VCS), introduced in 1977, was the most popular home video game system of the early 1980’s. Now you can enjoy all of your favorite Atari 2600 games on your PC thanks to Stella!
Stella Git changelog:
* Updated various docs for impending 5.0 release.
Finalized state file format at 184.108.40.206.
* Oops, forgot to remove some documentation editing typos.
* The default phosphor blend level can now be set globally (fixes #144).
Added new ‘tv.phosphor’ commandline argument to accomplish the above,
and associated UI item in Video Settings.
Updated docs for ‘tv.phosphor’ and ‘tia.debugcolors’. More work is
needed on this, since I need to add screenshots for this new functionality.
* Add a note on ystart autodetection.
* Updated ZLIB and PNG libraries to latest released versions.
* Updated ROM properties to RomHunter version 13.