rpcs3 Git (2017/09/28) is compiled. RPCS3 is an open-source Sony PlayStation 3 emulator and debugger written in C++ for Windows and Linux. The emulator has been in development since early 2011 and currently supports modern DirectX 12, Vulkan and OpenGL renderers. The emulator is capable of booting and playing a decent amount of commercial games and PlayStation 3 SDK samples. Many more titles are also becoming playable with future development by contributors.
rpcs3 Git Changelog:
* Respect the controller setting when returning data from cellPadGetData.
* Qt: fix log stacking bug when wordwrap occurs
* Qt: add log colors to stylesheet
and silence some compiler warnings
* Qt: use rgba lambda for default stylesheet
* Qt: support thumbnail icons in stylesheets
* Qt: implement GetOpaqueImageArea
* Fix evdev axis reversal (#3303)
* AppVeyor git branch in title fix #2