Dolphin Git 5.0-2577 is compiled. This is the trunk of Dolphin Project. Dolphin is the first Gamecube emulator able to run commercial games! Dolphin is a Gamecube, Wii and Triforce (the arcade machine based on the Gamecube) emulator which supports many extra features and abilities not present on the original consoles. It has a partial Wii support and plays most Gamecube games.
Dolphin Git changelog:
* Merge pull request #4922 from sepalani/more_format
HLE: More printf floating point types handled
* HLE: More printf floating point types handled
* Merge pull request #4928 from lioncash/const
PPCAnalyst: Make SetInstructionStats’ opinfo parameter a const pointer
* PPCAnalyst: Make SetInstructionStats’ opinfo parameter a const pointer
trivial const-correctness stuff
* Merge pull request #4929 from lioncash/symboldb
SymbolDB: Simplify GetSymbolsFromHash
* SymbolDB: Simplify GetSymbolsFromHash
Given a std::map can’t have duplicate keys, iterating over the map
explicitly isn’t necessary, and find() can just be used instead.
Also, instead of manually calling push_back() for every entry to
be added, the range constructor of std::vector can be used instead to add
the whole range all at once.
* Merge pull request #4943 from lioncash/const-table
JIT: Make initialization instruction tables const
* JitArm64_Tables: Make initialization instruction tables constexpr
* JitIL_Tables: Make initialization instruction tables const
* Jit64_Tables: Make initialization instruction tables const
* Merge pull request #4945 from lioncash/jit-global
DolphinWX: Eliminate direct usage of the JIT global
* DolphinWX: Eliminate direct usage of the JIT global
Instead, the JitInterface namespace functions should be used instead. This
gets rid of all usages of the JIT global from the wxWidgets UI code.
The null check isn’t needed as the JIT core would already need to be
initialized in order to be within a paused state. The null check is just a
remnant from 2011 that existed before the check for a paused state was
* Merge pull request #4946 from lioncash/naming
JitInterface: Amend ExceptionType enum value names
* JitInterface: Amend ExceptionType enum value names
Since ExceptionType is an enum class, its name already acts like the
* Merge pull request #4948 from leoetlino/file
IOS/FFSP: Fix the “past EOF” check
* IOS/FFSP: Fix the “past EOF” check
Fixes a logic bug I introduced as part of #4942. We were not
handling the “read past EOF” case correctly, which caused
requested_read_length to underflow in some cases.
Also fixes a comparison (though this is unlikely to change anything).
* Merge pull request #4911 from degasus/ABI
JitArm64: Extract block exit link area generation.
* JitArm64: Extract block exit link area generation.
Always use 3 instructions on linking.
* Merge pull request #4921 from waddlesplash/netmap
IOS/Network/Net: Use a conversion function instead of a static array for SOCKOPT mapping
* IOS/Network/Net: Use a mapper function instead of a static array for SOCKOPT mapping.
Some platforms (e.g. Haiku) define SOL_SOCKET to be -1, which obviously
does not work with static arrays. Plus, this is cleaner.
* Merge pull request #4947 from JMC47/WallaceGromitSaving
Force Wallace and Gromit in Pet Zoo to use smaller memory card
* Force Wallace and Gromit to use smaller memcard.