PCSX2 Git (2017/05/01) is compiled. PCSX2 is an open source PlayStation 2 (PS2) emulator for the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. With the most recent versions, many PS2 games are playable (although speed limitations have made play-to-completion tests for many games impractical), and several games are claimed to have full functionality.
PCSX2 Git Changelog:
* pcsx2: Remove unnecessary aMax/aMin macros
* spu2-x: Remove outdated website text file
* svu: cast variable to int to avoid unsigned vs int comparison
* gif: avoid (wrong) uninitialized warning
My guess is that GCC reports an warning because of the default case.
I don’t think we support yet __builtin_unreachable on Linux
Nevertheless it will still be an issue in non-release build
* psx|spu2x|gsdx: shift negative value is undefined in C standard
Instead does the negation after the shift
v2: assert shift Download: PCSX2 Git (2017/05/01)